Just a short little announcement....I believe I felt light flutters this morning!!! I've been feeling lots of weird sensations, but this one was different and I'm pretty sure of what it was. I was lying down just after I woke up this morning and I kept feeling the same thing over and over. I haven't had that feeling before, SO of course I believe I felt the baby move for the 1st time!!! Just wanted to share that with you guys.
3 comments:
YEAH!! That means everything is going great. martina
oh how fun! can't wait to meet lil whitlock! glad the heart dr. went well! love you all...pat2 & butterbean
Hey Rudy! OK I just checked my email and saw that this existed. This blog thing is neat. Did you do all of it yourself?
Isn't it amazing...to feel the baby move. I am so excited for you.
Talk to you soon.
Mona
Post a Comment