Today was our 20 week visit to the doctor. We had our ultrasound, which confirmed we still have a baby boy! His heartbeat was 143 then 146, very consistent. He was very active throughout the entire ultrasound. Some movements I can feel, others I cannot. He has grown quite a bit in the last month. Dr. Gilliam said his anatomy looks great! We saw the 4 chambers of the heart, stomach, kidneys, bladder, 5 fingers, 5 toes, 2 arms, 2 legs, little boy parts, spine, brain, pretty much everything. He is turned lenghwise across my belly right now, instead of up and down. I suspected this because I keep feeling him on one side of my belly. I have gained 7 pounds since our last visit (total of 12 lbs). Dr. Gilliam was pleased, she said I should gain a full 30 pounds by the end, and we are halfway there! Hard to believe.
We are so proud and excited! Thanks for checking in.

4 comments:
all i could say was....ahhhhh and ohhhhhh! those pictures are amazing...so crazy you can see him so well! You do not even look pregnant! 7lbs so far!?!? I think I gained that in the first 3wks with mine? ha ha Thanks for sharing with us and so glad he is healthy:)LeAnn
wow!!! you look great! can't wait for butterbean and baby whitlock to meet!! we have been so blessed!!
You look beautiful! Glad to hear everyhting is going great!!
Great pictures!!! You are looking good, can't even tell you are pregnant. Can't wait to see you when you get the big baby belly!! So, do we have a name for the little guy yet???? We are so excited for you!!! Love ya bunches!!
Post a Comment