Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

24 Week Checkup, November 24, 2008

To start things off, we have decided on his name......Danley Braydn Whitlock! We will call him Braydn. Actually, we already refer to him as Braydn, and call him by name. It's really fun! We had our 24 week check up with Dr. Gilliam today. My blood pressure was good, 120/70. We have gained one pound since last visit (raising the total to 13 lbs). We heard his heart beat on the doppler again, and she commented on how active he is (they say that every time, he must really be a busy little bee in there). We are scheduled to go back on December 22nd for our glucoli (sugar test), lab work, and another ultrasound. This will be a great Christmas present for daddy and I, we can't wait to see our little Braydn again! By the way, I must mention, that Braydn had a 1st cousin born on Friday, November 21st, Virginia Ruth Little. She weighed 6 lb 3 oz, 18 1/2" long. Mom and baby are both doing great. They went home yesterday. Thanks for checking in. I'll post some pictures soon of our outward belly progress! It has changed since last time, I can promise you all that! We hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving! We are very thankful for our great family and friends and especially for our sweet little Braydn!

2 comments:

J & M Nelson said...

I am so glad to hear everything is going so great and I love his name. You r right when you can finally call them by a name if feels so real!! Give the new baby a kiss from the Nelson's and please post some pics of the new Little Family we would love to see them!! Martina

Dawson said...

So glad everything is still progressing along well. Can't wait to see some new pics of you and your belly. We are anxiously awaiting for little Braydn to arrive. Congratulations on the new addition. Please pass my best wishes along, baby Virginia is precious!!!
Love ya,
Allison