Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas is Over...12/27/2008

I got this for Bear for Christmas. It says, "I want to be like Bear." It will go in Braydn's room. It's framed, although you can't tell in the picture.
These are all the gifts that Braydn received this year. Here are Mommie and Daddy on Christmas Eve, 29 weeks pregnant.
As you can see, we all had a great Christmas. Hope you all did, too! We have had a total of 6 gatherings since Sunday, 12/21/08. Needless to say, we were pooped, but enjoyed every minute of it. This time next year, we will have a 9 month old to enjoy it with!!!
I don't have a picture of the necklace Bear got me, but I must mention it. It is a heart with a mother and baby inside, surrounded by diamonds. It is beautiful and I love it! Thanks, Bear!!!
Well, our lab results from Monday came back good. My sugar levels were good from the glucola test and my iron level was good, too!
I have forgotten to mention that Braydn has a new baby cousin in the family. Lynsy and Jason Newman brought home his 2nd cousin this past Monday from the hospital, Owen Bryce Newman. Owen is doing well and is glad to finally be home!!!
Thanks for taking time to check in on us! We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers! We will post again very soon!

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

You guys look great and very happy. Glad to hear everything is going so well. We love y'all. Martina