Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

32 weeks, prenatal classes begin...

We started our prenatal classes last night at Parkway Medical Center. As it turns out, one of my good friends, Misty Coker is the instructor. Misty is an RN on the Labor & Delivery floor. So, I think it's great that she will hopefully get to be our nurse! She did a great job last night. We just covered a lot of the basics about the stages of labor and answered lots of questions/concerns that we all had. We will continue the classes over the next 3 Thursday nights. Also, we did have a check-up on January 5th that I never posted on. Everything was fine, we listened to Braydn's heartbeat, still great! Also, checked weight gain, blood pressure, urine, etc. All the usual. Everything is still going well! As of that day, we were up to 21 lbs total weight gain. Our next appointment will be Monday, January 19th. We are currently going for check-ups every 2 weeks. I will post again after our appt Monday to let you all know how things are going. Thanks for checking in and TGIF!!!

No comments: