Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

6 lbs 15 ozs today!!!

Peace baby!
Little wrinkled forehead...
Daddy, Braydn, and Ame
Is that a birdie you are flipping Mommie? He does take after Bear after all!!! :)
Ok, he had a consult today for his circumcision. It is scheduled for next Thursday at 2:30pm. Mommie and Daddy will be so glad when it is over! I am so nervous about it, but I know it's best for him. Anyway, he weighed in at 6lbs and 15ozs today! He has gained over a pound in 1 week. Way to go Braydn! Thanks for checking in and God bless you guys!

2 comments:

Dawson said...

He is getting to big and so alert!! He looks wonderful. Keep the pictures coming....I can't get enough of them. Higs-n-Kisses!!!

Dawson said...

Okay, I should start to preview the comment before posting to avoid spelling mistakes like that...Hugs-n-Kisses!!!