
I just wanted to post some recent photos. We are all doing great. Braydn has 16 teeth now, has had his 1st haircut, talks up a storm and eats whatever he wants. He is a very energetic, out-going boy, to say the least. I'm just trying to figure out how in the world we are going to keep the boy indoors all winter long! Mommie, Daddy, and Ame, have all celebrated a birthday since last post, we are growing old and the gray is starting to make its mark. Oh well, we are blessed beyond measure. Thanks for taking the time to check in and I hope you all have a blessed day!
1 comment:
Love the pictures!!! He is soooo handsome! Hope we can plan one day soon to get together, it will be easier since D isn't having seizures cause it makes a huge difference in him....we can actually go places, ha! Love you girl and miss you heaps!
--A
Post a Comment