As you can see we are moving right along. :) Braydn is really active now, especially in the morning and at night. This morning he actually woke me up with his aerobics practice! For almost 45 minutes we felt him kicking and/or punching continuously, one after another!!! So, I guess we need to prepare ourselves for some all-nighters with this little guy! Things are still going well. No problems at all, just an achy back every day and night, but I guess that can be expected! Thanks for checking in. Our next visit is December 22nd. I'll try to post again before then, though.

4 comments:
Looking great!!! Love to see that belly!!!!
these are adorable! you look great! can't wait to see you in person! maybe by then mine will be all cute too! love you!
Well, I can see he takes after the Rigoni side of the family with all that kicking and punching. haha. love ya and see you at christmas!
You look great!
Post a Comment