Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1 week old today!!! 02/25/09

Well, hard to believe an entire week has passed. Our little man is already 1 week old. Things are going well. Braydn is still feeding well and sleeping a lot. He does have a couple of gassy (sp?) moments each day, but no more than a couple. He is so great and we love him so much! We couldn't be happier. Will get a picture with Daddy this afternoon, he is at work right now.
Thanks for checking in.

4 comments:

Dawson said...

Love the pictures!!!!! Glad everything is going well. We love you guys!! Take care and God Bless!!!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Terri and Uncle Keith can't wait to have play dates on Fridays with Kloe!

J & M Nelson said...

How sweet I am so glad I was able to meet him! Congrats keep your blog updated so i can watch him grow!! Love ya'll Martina

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet! And oh my goodness, that dog could swallow him whole! He looks so small up against that huge doggie! I bet Bear can't stand to be away from him. Mommies get all the time with them and poor daddy has to go straight back to work. I know you guys are enjoying him so much. He is beautiful. LeAnn