Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Check Up, 2/10/09
We had a check up with Dr. Gilliam yesterday afternoon. As you know, we are 35 weeks and 5 days, TODAY! The appt went well, my blood pressure was good at 110/60. We listened to Braydn's heart beat on the doppler and it sounded GREAT, Dr. Gilliam said. We actually had no weight gain this time, surprisingly, so still holding at 26lbs. She did the group B strep test on me, which is standard procedure at 35 weeks for a vaginal delivery. We also had blood work yesterday to check my iron levels and such before delivery. And finally, she said after Friday that I can stop taking the generic Brethine (that slows my contractions down)! She said at that point when I go, I GO! Wow! Can you believe it could be that close? I am so excited, but at the same time, I don't want him to come too early and have trouble with his lungs. So, please keep us in your prayers that he will be born happy and healthy! Thank you!
We will update you guys again soon!
Love,
The Whitlock's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment