
Well, a lot has happened since our last post. After our dr's appt on Monday, Feb 16th, things began to move very quickly. I started having early labor contractions around 2am on Tuesday morning. I went on in to work, not sure of what was going on. Then later Tuesday night around 8pm, the contractions got so strong and regular. We called Dr. G at about 10:30pm and she had us to come on in to the hospital. We got there around 11pm. Very shortly after we got there, my water broke. After that everything happened so fast. To make a long story very short, Danley Braydn was born on Wednesday morning, Feb 18th, at 4:33am. He weighed in at a whopping 5lbs 3oz, 17 1/2 long! It was such an amazing moment and we are so very blessed to have him here so healthy and happy! That's what we prayed for the entire pregnancy and that is exactly what we got! He was 3 weeks and 2 days early. I have posted some pictures above. I will post some in addition, shortly. Thanks so much for all the prayers!
1 comment:
Oh he is just precious! He does look a lot like Bear. That is how it goes...mom carries him births him and he turns out looking just like daddy! So happy for both of you! He looks like he has really long fingers:) He has such a pretty skin tone. He is just perfect. I know that you are so glad he is here. Congratulations! LeANn
Post a Comment