Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

36 1/2 week check up, 2/16/09

We had a good check up yesterday. According to Dr. Gilliam, we are "ahead of the game." We have made significant progress in the last week! The baby has dropped, he is at -1 station. I have thinned 80% and dilated 1cm. We gained 1 lb this week, total 27 lbs. We listened to Braydn's heart beat again, and Dr. G said it sounded great! My blood pressure was 100/60. Everything checked out good and we go back in one week. Since the appt, I have continued to have frequent contractions with a little more intensity at times. For whatever reason, they come more frequently at night, when I'm trying to sleep. :) So, I didn't get much rest last night. Overall I still feel really good, especially to be this far along.
Bear and I had maturnity pictures made yesterday. That was fun! Ame even joined in on the fun at the end! It was interesting!
We will keep you guys posted. Home computer is still sick, so I can't post pictures yet, but hopefully this week I can. Thanks for checking in!

No comments: